Sunday 29 March 2020

Change & The Fear of Being Judged

Change & The Fear of Being Judged

We are currently going through a really weird time aren't we? I mean, we are in a really unusual situation right now and because of the Covid-19 pandemic a lot of us currently are adjusting to working from home for the first time ever. I have somewhat settled into a routine, but it really has taken me what feels like a lifetime! I still have my moments where I remember everything that is going on and I have a bit of a meltdown, but for the most part I think I am adjusting to remote working. Having all of this time at home has really given me time and perspective. I had my little bit of a struggle with this situation, but I have come to terms with whats going on and I have kind of become a lot more motivated. I really want to use this time wisely and make the most of this time at home. I really want to make the most of my time.

Anyone who knows me off of the internet knows I have never really been one for fitness and exercise, if anything I tend to avoid it as much as I can. For the very first two full weeks of social distancing I stayed inside for a full two weeks. All I did for that time was constant college work and constant sleep, and it wasn't good for my head. So in the past couple of days I've been challenging myself on making long walks/runs a priority, because not only does it give me something to do for an hour during the day but its a nice break from constant work. To my own surprise it's actually become something I have been really enjoying and I really look forward to it everyday and I do really want to be more mindful about how important regular exercise actually is.

I have also really been thinking about the future and what I want to do. I love fashion and I really want to start to turn this blog into a fashion and accessories blog, just to share what my own personal style is and to talk about the things I love. Not being able to see the people I love outside my family has given me time to think about it, and it is something I have wanted to do for years. Life is too short - the past few weeks have proved to us that anything can happen. So why not do something that I want to do?

I've always had the fear of being judged, but I'm not so scared of it anymore.

So maybe it's time for Change.


No comments:

Post a Comment